New Role: Junior Nutritionist
About Spoon Guru
Spoon Guru is now rapidly becoming the world’s leading safe, accurate and reliable dietary management solution. By combining world leading expertise in nutrition and dietetics with state of the art machine learning and research science we are able to deliver relevant food choices that exactly fit consumers’ individual food preferences. Spoon Guru supports an array of well-being, lifestyle, and medical diets, accurately matching foods and recipes to people’s unique dietary needs.
Spoon Guru is looking for a junior nutritionist to play an integral role in our data quality assurance processes.
- Validation of the company database of food and drink products to ensure it accurately and reliability reflects primary data and dietary categories
- Analysis of quality assurance outputs, identifying non-conformity issues
- Working with the tech team to fix errors and improve the accuracy of the information contained within the food and drink database
- Ensure all external and internal data requirements are met
- Feed back into the development cycle for the food and drink platform, facilitating continual improvement of the database systems
- BSc in Nutrition or equivalent, registered with the Association for Nutrition
- Strong computing skills: previous experience working with online databases desirable
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of data quality assurance
- A strong understanding of EU food labelling and product legislation; US food labelling and product legislation knowledge desirable
- Extensive nutrition knowledge of food allergies, intolerances and lifestyle diets
- The ability to work as part of a team and build successful working relationships
What we offer
The chance to work with world-class subject matter experts from varied backgrounds. As you’d expect from a company innovating in the food space through the creative use of technology, we support a progressive working approach for our employees. Where possible we can accommodate a later start or earlier finish to the working day. Initial 3 month contract.
We are looking to interview immediately so if you feel that you meet the criteria, please apply with your CV and covering letter. Deadline for CV submission: 10th September 2017. This role will be based in London.
Follow us on social:
Download the free app:
You might also like: