What is Spoon Guru?
The Spoon Guru app is the world’s leading safe, accurate, and easy to use food preference management tool. It’s been created to make managing a free-from diet as effortless as possible and is available to download for free.
Free-from diets can make shopping and cooking a headache. And this is where our Spoon Guru app comes in. You tell us what you can’t eat, and we’ll tell you what you can. Because a trip to the supermarket or cooking a meal should feel like a success, not a struggle.
With the Spoon Guru barcode scanner you can easily and reliably check that specific products match your unique dietary profile. The app also comes with a comprehensive product and recipe search function. This way you can safely and accurately find everyday groceries from our database of over 150,000 products, as well as quickly search thousands of recipes for ones that are right for you.
The Android App Challenge
The iPhone version of the Spoon Guru app has been available for about 10 months now, and we’ve just released one for Android as well.
We’ve spent a lot of time testing the app, and we’re pretty confident we’ve got it right. So confident, in fact, that we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you use the Android app and find a bug, send in a Bug Report to let us know about it. For each new bug discovered in November 2016, we will donate £1 to Allergy UK.
Because this app is so new, we’d love to hear any ideas you have on how we can make it better. If you send us a feature idea that we add to our roadmap, we’ll give another £1 to Allergy UK. It’s the easiest fundraiser ever!
Allergy UK Donations – Terms & Conditions
- We are very keen to make the latest version of our Spoon Guru application (“our app”) as good as it can possibly be and we would love to hear your feedback. As a goodwill gesture, during the period 1 November 2016 to 30 November 2016, Spoon Guru Limited will donate £1 to Allergy UK for each new Bug Report received and actioned by us, and each new feature that we add to our roadmap
- A Bug Report is feedback received from users of our app through email to email@example.com or via our app which reports an error (rather than opinion) with the app’s operation or content including recipe or food recommendations that are found by Spoon Guru’s Nutritionists not to fit a user’s food preference profile, incorrect nutritional information, difficulties with the operation of the app’s features but not including technical dropouts of the server or any incorrect information contained in third party sites including those containing recipe directions or retailer’s e-commerce platforms.
- A Bug Report is deemed to be new when it is a new issue that has not already been notified or fixed.
- A Bug Report is deemed to be actioned when Spoon Guru elects to fix the problem.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute a legally binding obligation on Spoon Guru Limited or any of its officers or employees.
Feeling social? Find us on: