A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our website for the purposes of improving the website performance.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
• Google Analytics : Persistent cookie
Provides us aggregated data around usage and web traffic. You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• Mixpanel : Persistent cookie
Provides us aggregated data around usage and web traffic. You can opt out of Mixpanel tracking by visiting: https://mixpanel.com/optout/.